Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Home With Me [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Come Home With Me [Open] Empty Come Home With Me [Open]

Post  Fever Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Above the moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas, faint stars sparkling here and there. The city was a dash of light brightening the purple moor, and Liam came riding the hot winds, white wings flattening against his sides as he dived down into the light. Falling, falling, a peregrine’s scream echoing his descent. Muscles strained and protested as he flung his wings wide, ending his fall but not his speed. A few eyes followed the blur of white as it spun around buildings but soon let their eyes fall elsewhere.
Horns blared and a single siren cut into his ears as Liam alighted upon the gargoyle guarding the empty manor‘s door. He’d been watching this house for sometime, making sure it was empty before he emptied it of its treasures. Silently he shook out his feathers, preening a tiny bit before he turned his head around, sharp eyes searching for danger or traps. It was many minutes before he decided all was well and jumped from the gargoyle’s head, flapping quietly upwards toward a rickety attic window. With tiny thump he landed upon the roof, scales replacing feathers as he shifted into a snowy cobra. His scales swishes against the tiles of the roof as he slithered through cracked pane, dropping into the attic.
It almost felt wrong to be here, in someone’s house without invitation. You had to do what you had to do though. Especially if it brought him closer to finding Zara. He’d been searching for a few months now, only recently finding out that he was on the wrong continent. She wasn’t here with on Revelion. No, an army spy had informed him that he’d seen a shifter girl with tattoo’s matching Liam’s description in the Delozio capital. Why his sister had chosen residence there was beyond him. Actually the fact that she had left the islands at all amazed him. She wasn’t him, continent born and somewhat learned of the city ways. So here he was, looting this old time manor for funds before he left for Delozio. Luckily, he wouldn’t have to pay for passage to the continent.“Mmmmm.” He hummed as he stood up, naked human legs striding forward. First stop, closet. Walking the city naked didn’t quite appeal to him.
Two hours later Liam strode down the downtown city sidewalk, feet carrying him toward a pawn shop. Fate seemed to be with him for the moment. The eyes of a few women locked onto him, greedy lust burning into him. He offered no smiles, ray ban covered eyes set on his goal. He didn’t have time for these creatures, not if he was leaving within a month. Although maybe he could hit up a club and find a pretty little thing to share his bed.
An annoying buzz announced his entrance into the pawn shop, a camera projecting the image of a fox eared man wearing tan cutoffs, a black t-shirt, blue and white flannel, and a gray beanie onto a television screen. Liam smiled, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He liked the kitsune disguise best, only had to change his ears.
“Jake! What have you got for me today m’boy?” A large man called , a fat smile upon his face. Liam shrugged off a stolen backpack, forcing a clanking sound into the air. “Everything in there. Including the bag.” Liam replied, slipping a hand into his pocket. For a few minutes the man looked over the various items in the bag, nodding and mumbling to himself. Reaching a hand under the counter he pulled out bulging leather sack opening it slightly before Liam touched his hand lightly. “I need a pistol, bullets, and two good knives. Also a waterproof bag.” He said quietly. The man shrugged, pulling the sack back and going to his backroom. He returned shortly, the requested items in hand. “300 coins plus the items for everything you brought.” Liam raised on brow, “400 coins. “ He argued. The man smiled shaking his head. “350 or you can get out. “ He chuckled. Liam laughed with the man and nodded. The man dumped the required coins into the new bag, along with the knives. He paused before he tossed in three packs of bullets.
“Silver, Iron, and Jacketed. The knives are silver edged steel. The gun uses 9mm cartridges. “ He said sliding the gun into a holster. Liam nodded sliding the bag from the counter and onto his shoulder. The gun holster he fastened around his hips, adjusting until it felt right. “Don’t go showing that gun off to every doe eyed wrench. Now get out of here before I change my mind about selling a gun to a kid like you. “ He said shooing Liam away. Liam smirked, turning on his heel and shuffling out of the pawn shop as quickly as he could. His hotel room of the week was only a block away and his long legs made short work of distance, bringing him inside the room within a few minutes. He’d picked a ground floor room in the dingy little hotel, easier to come and go without notice. Not half an hour passed before he was locking the hotel room behind him, fox ears now gone. A whistle announced him as he strolled toward a night club, mind set on having a carefree night.

The music boomed around him as he settled into a bar seat, ordering a beer and slapping a coin on the counter. The vampire bartender slid the coin away, replacing it with a beer in a short time, allowing Liam to settle against the bar, blue eyes raking the crowds of swaying creatures.

----------------------------------------------
Character; /~alzyria#Liam
Word Count; 953
Music Playing; Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand
Current Clothing; polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2685196
Fever
Fever

http://paranormalxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Come Home With Me [Open] Empty Re: Come Home With Me [Open]

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

Harlow’s figure was partially shrouded in the crowd as she sat at one of the back tables, leaning up against the wall. Her dark hair tumbled down her shoulders and reached her waist, covering more of her body than her loose, nearly translucent white dress.

As always, she was going unnoticed; though her ivy eyes flitted among the people in the room. Delicate fingers circled around the rim of her drinking glass, while her translucent wings were folded behind her.

Distractions, that’s what they all were. She focused on each and every person in the place, creating vivid misled delusions to go along with each one. The woman who was in the center of the crowd, dancing abstractly, mustn’t have gotten the desired attention from those around her as a child. Creating her need to impress anyone and everyone. Harlow almost snorted. ‘Keep dancing sweetheart, you aren’t fooling me’ she thought of the woman who was so clearly pining for attention.

Her eyes skipped amongst the remaining people in the area, she had already assessed each one. Bored, she took another sip of her drink, they were beginning to add up, though the buzzing feeling in her head had become welcome and encouraging.

The sip turned into a large swallow, and by the time she was placing down the drink, it was empty. Straightening up, she figured she would go get another glass and as she glided across the room, avoiding touches from the swinging bodies, she focused on a newcomer, who walked with confidence and resembled an avenging angel.

Ivy eyes studied him, developing an apparition to match his appearance. It wasn’t long until she was at the bar, unashamed of her evident scrutiny. She fixed her gaze on the bartender, and after rummaging around for coins, she finally received her prize. Another dose of numbness.

She blissfully downed half of the glass, turning her eyes once again towards the curious addition to the crowd.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 am

He was halfway through his beer when he felt the eyes on him. He cocked his head slightly as he found the owner of the eyes, a pretty little fae who’d obviously consumed a lot tonight. He smiled slightly as she wove her way though the crowd toward the bar, feet somehow not tripping her. Now that she was closer Liam studied her carefully from behind his shades. Long dark hair, slim little body. If he shifted his eyes to falcon he’d probably be able to see right through her dress. The grin on his face widened, lust building in him. He’d found a reasonable partner for the night. And she was buzzing nicely. All too perfect.
He chugged down the rest of his beer, adam’s apple bobbing, and left the bottle on the counter. One hand fell into his pocket, body falling into slouchy confidence. She was staring at him so hard he could nearly see the desire in a halo around him. All the better for him. They would both be happy tonight.

Within a couple steps of the girl he pulled his glasses off, blue eyes meeting her green ones. “Name’s Liam.” He said, shoving a hand toward her. He might have offered her a drink, but she looked like she’d had enough already with her glassy eyes.

----
Ahh its short, I was trying to get a reply as fast as possible. Sorry!
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 am

Harlow dropped her gaze, realizing he had noticed. She wasn’t accustomed to being distinguished from a crowd. The confidence radiated from him like an infectious, contagious disease. ‘Perhaps he fills a void with late nights and irrelevant women’ she thought to herself.

As he approached, the look on his face was priceless, he appeared ecstatic. What was he so excited about? She wondered, taking his hand and shaking it lightly. “Harlow” she introduced, her tone clear and contradictory to her fumbling mind.

She looked down at her drink, swirling the remaining liquid around in the glass before finishing it. Her natural withdrawn persona seemed to dissipate with her liquor, and she found herself starting conversation. An unusual thing.

Her lips tugged up at the edges, she fought the smile the drink was causing, and she ended up with a mischievous half-smirk.

“So, Liam” she said his name melodically, and paused as if she was confused. “Why are you here?” she asked, her churning eyes meeting his eyes again. The vibrant blue in them seemed cold, untrustworthy. But for the moment, she felt desire to make mistakes.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am

Liam’s grin widened. “I’ve come to save the damsal Harlow from passing out in a bar. I couldn’t stand to watch a such a pretty little thing knock her head on a bar counter. “ He said settling himself down into the seat next to her. He liked her smirk, it made her look mischievous. He was into the whole bad girl thing, actually he was into pretty faces. So what if he was a cliché guy ready to hop into any available girl’s pants. He was leaving soon anyway so it didn’t matter much.

He quickly dropped himself into the barstool next to Harlow’s, resting his head in the curve of his long fingered hand. “And what are you doing here little fae? Besides trying to drown in liquor?” He asked as the bartended placed another beer in front of him. Smart bartender, hopefully he possessed enough wit to not give Harlow anymore. Not that Liam would let her drink anymore. He’d been truthful in one sense, he couldn’t let such a pretty girl get to fucked up. She might get into trouble. He himself was a good bit of trouble, but at least he wouldn’t hurt her…physically at least. She could be a bit hurt when he disappeared the next morning.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am

Harlow tilted her head slightly downward, looking up through dark lashes. “I’m no damsel” she murmured, pursing her lips and eyeing his drink with longing.

After pondering his question for a moment, she sighed. “Merely that. Attempting to drown in liquor. Though it seems a stranger is hindering my goal.” She accused, her lips pulling into a smirk as she shook her head at him. “That isn’t very polite you know” she scolded.

Her words fluttered around in her head, she felt dazed, as if she couldn’t control what she was saying. Sober Harlow would have never spoken this way. If her cheeks weren’t so flushed already, she probably would have blushed.

Delicate fingers played idly with the hem of her dress, when she realized why she had been so drawn to Liam. She had never seen him before. Which was saying something, she was in this place often, though she never fully remembered everyone the next morning. And not just because she was curious about him, he had the tortured soul feeling about him. And ‘saving a tormented soul’ was the most appealing endeavor she could imagine.

“I haven’t seen you around here” she admitted questioningly. “I assume you won’t be staying?” Her tone was muted, though the burning in her eyes never faded. She wasn’t looking for commitment. She was looking for distraction.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 am

A small chuckle bubbled from his mouth at her words. She was quite the damsel to him. Well not quite since he planned to ahem dance with her tonight. Oh well. He sipped from his beer, noting the longing and the way her eyes followed the bottle. It was defiantly time to get out of here. Before she pulled the beer from his hands.
“That’s why I’m here. To break people’s dreams.” He said reaching in a pocket and pulling out a coin. He flicked it toward the bartender who caught it without looking. The act raised the hairs on Liam’s neck but he shook it off. Just another day in the city of monsters. He caught himself watching Harlow fiddle with her dress hem before he gazed back into her eyes.
“No I’m not staying, but I’m here now. That’s what counts right?” He said pulling his head from his palm. Her eyes where positively burning, encouraging the hot desire within him. :Time to leave.: He thought sipping the last few swings of his beer as the bartender glanced his way.
“Come on let’s get out of here before the bartender hands me another beer. “ Liam said standing and offering an arm to her. He was being unusually gentlemanly like tonight. Must be the fact that he knew he was leaving. Within a month he’d be forgotten, which was exactly how he wanted it. But best not think of that now. He needed to focus on the girl in front of him. A girl he was already half way to getting into his bed.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 am

Harlow stood, surprised that her grace pulled through and she didn’t wobble.
“Where do you expect us to go?” she asked calmly while taking his arm. She tried not to make it so obvious she was periodically leaning into him for support. She belatedly realized what a trusting gesture this was, she was practically handing herself over to this character whom she had known for about ten minutes. She didn’t feel scared, for whatever reason. Perhaps the last drink had pushed her over the edge.

“I’m not a drunkard I swear.” Her words dripped with sincerity. “Being numb just brings be a sense of peace like nothing else can...” Immediately biting down on her lower lip, she wished she could withdraw the confession. Why was she pouring her soul? This was so uncharacteristic.

Harlow didn’t need or want his pity. She promised herself she would rethink her words, and attempt to stay silent like she normally could. The boy didn’t care about her or whether she was a drunkard or not, guaranteed.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 am

He didn’t mind that Harlow leaned on him occasionally. Actually it bumped his ego, being able to help a girl like this. He’d been such a bad person lately, breaking into houses and robbing them, that helping someone made him feel like he was balancing his sins. “Somewhere you can wait out your buzz. I can’t let you get lost in the city merely because I wasn’t polite enough to keep an eye on you. “ He answered, letting his eyes shift into blue lions eyes. Made it easier to notice to things in the low lighting of the city. With all the monsters , only a few street lights where needed on the city streets. He noticed a few eyes dart his way, knowing smiles on their faces. You’d think people had other things to concern themselves with than two faes walking down the street.

He listened to her words with a good ear before shaking his head slightly. He’d not bargained for the emotional dump she’d just given him. In fact he didn’t really have words to reply. After all what was he supposed to say to a girl he’d just met fifteen minutes ago? That he loved her and he’d make sure her life would be a perfect little story from now on? Not likely. There was a war going on, though the people of this city certainly didn’t seem to act like their was. Probably had do to with how far inland the city was located. Not likely to be attacked.

They turned the corner then, saving him from replying to her words. The hotel took up a good space before them, his room only fifty feet from the side walk. “Here we are, my hotel. Hope it isn’t to glamorous for you.” He said with a wink, guiding her toward his room. Already his hotel car was in hand waiting to be placed into its proper slot.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 am

Harlow nodded wordlessly, though her heart was sounding a staccato rhythm that she swore was vibrating her ribcage. His words hadn’t needed a response, she tried to stay true to her self inflicted oath of silence. The knowing smiles of those who watched them walk together bothered her. Was everyone in the “take advantage of helpless drunken women” club?

Feeling upset and unkempt, she attempted to build a wall between herself and her new “friend”. Or whatever one would call him. Harlow slid out their odd embrace, assuming she could support her own weight. And she could. Surprise, surprise. She wasn’t that big of a damsel.

Her dress had bunched at her hip while she had leaned. Frustrated at her tousled attire, she pushed her locks behind her shoulders while she smoothed out the iridescent material, attempting to ignore him as he opened the door to the hotel she would be sharing for the night. This idea left her less dignified. And in hopes for its return, she stood up straighter, though she didn’t gain much more height, and puffed out her chest as if it would make her more respectable.

She blinked, trying to clear her eyes and her head of their shared blurriness, and once the hotel door was open, she glided in without further invitation.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

His brows raised as she strode into the room like it was hers. Something had changed in the slight woman between the club and his hotel room. He wasn’t quite sure what it was but he didn’t care much. She was here wasn’t she? Wait she was here and his newly bought gun was sitting in plain sight on the dresser. He stalked over to it, quietly opening a drawer an tossing it inside atop some pants. At least it wasn’t loaded, so even if she did find it she couldn’t hurt him with it.

“Make yourself at home Harlow.” He offered, shrugging off his flannel. He wouldn’t try anything yet, not with her so tense all of the sudden. No ,he’d let her settle in, get over this little mood she was in. “Order yourself something to eat, watch tv. You know, normal things.” He said pulling of his black tee and tossing his shirt toward the pile that had formed in a corner. He paused for a moment, before grinning like a little kid. It was all part of the plan. A taste of him before the meal. He looked around for a second, noting how he’d made himself at home here. Clothes in piles, full trash can, messy bed, it even smelled like him. Defiantly time to find a new place to stay. Tomorrow though, when he had time to focus on such things. “I’ll be in the shower.” He said rolling a shoulder before he turned, hands already working at the button of his shorts. His muscled back was smooth and clean except for four parallel scars that marred his shoulder. Gifts from the one time Zara had been furious with him.

Inside the bathroom he threw off the remainder of his clothes, throwing a splash of mouth wash in his jaws before entering the shower. A quick turn of the knob and hot water flowed down, soothing him for a short while.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 am

Harlow felt a twinge of guilt, the boy was being kind enough, perhaps she should ease up. She figured she would, it was in her nature. She sat down on the bed, surprised when he took of his shirt, she looked away as if she was invading his privacy. As soon as he was out of sight, she stood, facing a mirror hanging on the wall.

She ruffled her hair a little bit, though it resisted her encouragement, then she once again smoothed the translucent fabric over the contours of her body, feeling self conscious. Though it wasn’t the best of dresses, it flattered her frame well, bringing forth her subtle curves and smooth skin.

It had felt comfortable when she put it on, but at this moment she wanted to get out of it. For a moment she considered slipping it off and wearing the flannel he had discarded. That would no doubt be comfortable… and he had heartened her to make herself at home.
She pondered on the idea for awhile, her resistance was meager, and finally she decided it was fine. What did it matter if he thought she was invasive? He was planning on kicking her out in the morning anyway.

She scampered away from the mirror towards the flannel, pulling her dress over her head slowly so as not to tear or maim it in her haste. The flannel was large on her, understandably, it barely passed the beginning of her thigh, but she figured it wasn’t too seductive considering the lighting in the room was dim. Which also served as her reasoning for neglecting the buttons.

Finally feeling comfortable, she sat cross legged on his bed, resting her face on her palms and closing her eyes.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 am

He would have loved to stay in the shower for a good half an hour. They didn’t have the luxury of hot water on the islands. Just dips in streams and rivers of luke warm water. He sighed, hand snatching at the handle to the shower, cutting the flow of water. His feet squelched as he stepped onto the linoleum of the bathroom, left arm reaching for his last clean towel. He paused in the act of grabbing it, eyes fixated on the tattoo on his lower arm. His eyes glazed over for a moment as the fingers of his opposite hand traced over the lioness inked into his arm. It’d been so long… no he couldn’t think her that right now.

With a vicious shake of his head Liam tore the towel from the rack, rubbing over his damn body. He saved his hair for last, toweling for a minute before dropping the towel and nudging it with his foot toward the other towels under the sink. Bending his knees he plucked his boxers from the floor and slipped them on. Don’t want to give Harlow a heart attack just yet, He thought grinning for a moment.

“Did you- Well hello there. “ Liam paused his eyes widening for a moment before a grin replaced his surprised expression. She’d certainly made herself at home, claiming his flannel as her own. It looked good on her, all open down the front… Better not go there while he was only in boxers.
He ambled toward the bed, fingers pressing the power on television and picking up the remote. Liam dropped himself onto the bed on his back, head next to Harlow’s leg with one arm hanging down. “Comfortable?” He teased fingers tugging on the collar of his flannel.
-------------------------------------------
Current Clothing; Boxers Wink
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 am

Harlow’s eyes opened, the sound of his voice snapped her out of the pleasant reverie she had been entertaining herself with. Liam’s immediate expression made her feel exposed, he seemed able to see her perfectly. For a moment she considered covering up, buttoning the buttons and hiding underneath the covers of the bed. But then again, he wasn’t wearing much either. She decided against ruining her comfort, though she now felt like a wily temptress who amused herself by seducing innocent men in bars.

“Yeah I’m comfy now. I hope it’s alright if I borrow it?” her voice questioned, and she bit down on her lower lip, feeling almost nervous. His hand played with the fabric at her neck, and the original pallor of her skin evaporated as she flushed lightly. She leaned forward towards him, her lips pulling up at the corners naughtily. The heat that radiated from him nearly lured Harlow into asking for a shower, but she supposed she would take one in the morning. If he’d let her.

Her posture was taunting, as if she was daring him forward. He hardly seemed the shy type who needed persuasion to push boundaries, but she hoped he wouldn’t rush into it too hastily. The chase was the best part.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

His fingers released the collar, reaching to trace lightly along her collar bone and down between her breasts. Her skin was smooth beneath his fingers, soft and supple. Begging him to be closer and place his mouth onto the skin. He paused his fingers, looking up into her face and pulling his hand away. She was tempting him, her body leaning forward. Long hair falling forward to bush along his stomach. But he wouldn’t give into her yet. He’d wait, draw her out until she wanted him more than he wanted her.
“Well I’ll probably want it back at some point. But I suppose you can wear it for the moment. “ Liam said, eyes falling to the television where a newscast was playing. It showed an military over view of the Delozio country, with the faces of various dead soldiers playing afterwards. Something about a flu running around that effected elves and fae. Boring for the most part. His fingers clicked at the remote, channel surfing.
“Do you watch tv? I always leave it on, being in complete silence bothers me….” He said quietly. It was all in the plan. Tease then act like nothing had happened.

Current Clothing; Boxers ;3
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

“Well thank you” Harlow responded quietly, truly grateful she was able to change out of her dress. He stopped his advances, meeting her eyes for an instant before looking towards the television and changing the subject.

She smirked and leaned away. So this was how it was going to be… she didn’t mind. In fact, it was just the opposite. A chase was what she was looking for. She tuned in momentarily to the television, broadcasting a disease epidemic. It would have worried her, had she anyone to worry about. Uninterested, her fingers traced along Liam’s stomach, drawing imaginary loops and flowers while her eyes zoned out on a stitch in the bedspread.

“Oh really? That’s funny… I always find the silence comforting.” Her tone was hushed. She shrugged and pushed her hair out of her face, continuing her doodling on his stomach. Harlow felt the nearly irresistible urge to ask about his story, she was curious about what had brought him here. Though she figured if she asked he would get up and throw her out in a fury, so she held her tongue.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:33 am

Liam’s fingers ceased their pushing on the remote, letting the tv channel come to rest on a television show about how the horses. It wasn’t all that interesting, but better than anything else that was on tv. Lowly his stomach growled, begging for food. “I don’t suppose you ordered anything? I think I’m hungry… Unless my stomach is just trying to protect me…” He said with one brow raised. He chuckled slightly at his own joke sitting up and reaching for the phone, one finger running along Harlow’s leg as he did so.
His fingers pressed hastily at the buttons on the phone, dialing the number to a pizza joint. “Yeah can I get a large pizza, half pepperoni and sausage half cheese. And a box of hot wings with ranch….Room 3 at the Blue Dolphin Hotel.” He said into the phone winking at Harlow. The phone dropped back into place with a sharp click and Liam eyed Harlow warily. “I hope you like pizza or I might just have to ask you to leave.” He said with a smile as he leaned back onto his palms.
“I did get half cheese in case your vegetarian or something. And please don’t say your vegan… I have no idea how’d I’d feed you then.” He said lifting a ran to tuck an escaped lock of Harlow’s dark locks behind her ear. His fingers didn’t stop though, they continued down running along her jaw line and tracing her mouth. His grin came up again and he withdrew his fingers, settling back to his spot on the bed.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:10 am

Harlow shook her head, the boy was a tease. She watched Liam stand and order pizza, smiling as he considered her food taste. “No, I’m not a vegetarian or a vegan. But I do prefer cheese.” She answered, glad he had ordered no toppings on half. Her eyes danced when he approached the bed once more, tracing her lips he looked utterly overwhelming, her eyes met his and their gazes were locked until he situated himself in the same position on the bed.

Harlow’s dainty fingers reached out once more, hesitating for a moment, then continuing to draw imaginary things on his bare skin. Not only was she trying to be a tease, but it calmed her to move her hands. Though she had a quiet personality, she could never sit still.

Her fingers played gently, straying from the middle of his abdomen to the elastic of his boxers, as if she was bored. She traced along the edge, pursing her lips absentmindedly. “When do you think the food will get here?” she asked curiously, leaning forward as she spoke so the flannel parted, exposing more of her.

She hadn’t realized how hungry she had become. The impact alcohol was beginning to fade from her system, leaving behind a fumbling feeling in her mind, though it wasn’t uncomfortable. “What are you passing through this place for?” she asked, simply making conversation so she wasn’t left in silence with her vibrant, growing fantasies.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 am

It was terrible keeping himself reined in while her fingers traced the edge of his boxers. She was as much as a tease as him. Undoubtedly he would have to make the first move here. He preferred woman who were more forward, but he didn’t mind this once. Not with her leaning forward and exposing her tantalizing skin to him. He examined her for a moment before meeting her eyes and smiling.
“The guy said only half an hour….” He paused glancing at an alarm clock that sat on the nightstand. “So we still have twenty minutes before dinner gets here. And damnit, you know what I forgot to get us something to drink. All I’ve got in the fridge is beers…and you are not having any of those.” He said.
For a moment he thought about her question wondering if there was harm in answering. Probably not, and who knew maybe she was a soldier who’d seen a tattooed lioness out on the battlefields. “I’m looking for someone.” He said twisting his left arm so that the tattoo there was visible. “Her. I thought she’d be here…but no luck.” He said wistfully.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

Harlow pondered for a moment. “Twenty minutes huh?” she murmured, feeling triumphant as Liam’s eyes grazed over her revealed skin. She sighed heavily, her features composed in a faint pouty face. She ignored the crack about the beers, she wasn’t thirsty anyway at this point.

She was surprised he answered her question so honestly; Harlow had expected him to make some sort of cocky remark. “Oh. Hoping that’s not your girlfriend or something?” she tilted her head giving him a scolding look. Though it just ended up looking naughty.
“I’m sorry you didn’t find her though” her voice was sincere, she sympathized. “I’m sure you will end up finding her eventually.”
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am

Liam smirked for a moment and shrugged his shoulders. “Doesn’t matter if she is. She’s not here and you are.” He said sitting up sharply. One hand snaked around her neck, pulling her close to him even as he leaned in toward her. He stopped just short of meeting her mouth with his. The corners of his mouth turned up into a confident smile as his other hand reached forward to grip at the curve of her thigh. “Enough of this teasing game going on between us. We’ve got 15 minutes until pizza gets here.” He breathed letting his hand slither upwards to just under her breast. He’d wait a moment, make sure that his reading of her signals was correct. He didn’t want to force himself onto a girl who didn’t really want him. Some girls just liked to play with food and leave it to rot. He’d done the same himself a few times…

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down