Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Travelling Trio

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Travelling Trio - Page 2 Empty Re: The Travelling Trio

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm

"Wait, you're five hundred years old?" Alanna looked at Kaiven accusingly. "You told me you were only nineteen! And you be quiet, I plan on keeping my virginity in tact for quite a few more years," the elf protested, trying to defend herself. "And that's not necessary, Wesley. You can sleep in the tent with Kaiven and I, and nothing will happen," She muttered the last part towards Kaiven. "Even though you're obviously lying about being a virgin, I mean what kind of a virgin just walks around indecently? I sure don't."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Wesley rolled his eyes at Alanna's stupidity, obviously she didn't understand that if he could be able to shift into a wolf, and back into a human with his clothes on and intact, he would. "I don't lie, and I am a virgin." He insisted, pausing a bit with a sigh. "Once again, you can't shift with clothes on. If you do, they break anyway, so when you shift back into human form you would be naked. At least I take them off first, so that I have the DECENCY to put them back on when I get to be a human again." He said, putting an emphases on the word 'decency' since she continued to believe that he was an indecent man.
"And no, I don't want you to be uncomfortable, and I don't want to have to worry about a vampire biting me in the middle of my sleep. I'll sleep outside the tent." Wesley added, sending an accusing glare to Kaiven.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Kaiven laughed, "Why bother you with the fact that I've been nineteen for 500 years?" He rolled his eyes, as if pointing out the obvious and then looked at Wesley, "You smell anyway. I wouldn't want to feed off of you." But here Kaiven quickly glanced at ALanna. He hadn't feed for 2 days, and really needed some. He was starting to feel all groggy.

Kaiven shrugged and then said, "Whatever we're doing, we need to do it fast."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 pm

"I'll sleep outside." Wesley decided, making sure he would talk before Alanna got the chance to. "The vampire obviously needs to hunt, or something. He has a constipated look on his face." he added, smiling oh so innocently at Kaiven and then laughing. "So...where are we going? Like after we sleep and stuff?"

ooc: Sorry, short. I didn't know what else to write.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well, we'll have to find someone else to hunt," Alanna decided, ignoring the comments between Wesley and Kaiven. "How about we set up camp here for the night, and then move on to the next town tomorrow? There's always someone who could use our assistance," she nodded, and began to search through the bag she was carrying for the tent. "And Wesley's right, Kaiven, you look you need to hunt. How about you do that while I set up here? Wesley, could you make a fire so we can have light?" After she pitched the tent, Alanna set to work on finding some edible fruit to eat.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm

"Anything for a beautiful woman." Wesley said sweetly, following it with a wink in Alanna's direction as he stood up and began searching for some rocks and sticks for a nice fire. He was actually quite surprised that they decided not to capture him, and that they are letting him tag alone; however he couldn't be sure if they were setting him up for a trap or not. Deciding to stay alert for any sign that they might be tricking him, he gathered up a lot of dry wood and some moss to ignite a spark once he is able to get one.
Setting up everything Wes gathered, he began working on the fire, lighting it up about five minutes after he started.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am

Kaiven groaned, feeling sick at the two lovers comments. He waited until he knew Alanna was out of site then walked over to Wesley, whispering to him quickly and furiously ,"Stop it. The flirting everything. Your being a dick, and we both know it. Do not doubt for one minute that I will not snap your neck, and bring you back to life, just to do it again. I am going, to hunt and let's see what Kaiven can find."

Kaiven looked around, for Alanna once more, and the smiled, a little more nicely at Wesley now, "But if anything happens to Alanna, I will blame you and you only. Just because we are letting you in here, does not mean I have to like you."

Kaiven went off and searched for Alanna in the trees, he found her an dthen spoke up, trying to give her a fright, "Right, tanned chickadee, I'm off to feed. Break his arm, drink his blood, do something to him, if he pisses you off. Basically, don't do anything I wouldn't do." Kaiven winked, smacked her quickly on the top of her head, and was off to feed.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Alanna, oblivious to her other two companion's conversation, had finally found some blackberries to eat. She was gathering them in her hands when Kaiven came up behind her, his voice giving the elf a fright. "Shit," She muttered, dropping a few of the berries on the ground. Alanna turned to answer the vampire, but he simply patted her head and was gone before she could get a word in. Sighing, the elf began to walk back towards the camp.

Once she arrived Alanna noticed that the fire had already been started, and she smiled gratefully at Wesley. The elf sat down next to the fire and delicately dropped the berries from hands into a neat pile on the grass. "You can have some if you want," She said shyly, finally realizing that they were alone. Trying to fight back a blush, she popped a berry in her mouth and began to watch the sunset.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 am

Wesley looked up at the sound of a woman's voice, smiling over at Alanna from where he sat beside the fire. "Thank you," He said warmly, taking a berry to his mouth and eating it. It was surprisingly sweet, he always wondered how elves were so good with nature.
Wes noticed her eyes locked on the sunset in the horizon, him also watching it. "It's beautiful isn't it? I always love watching the sunset, and getting up early to see the sunrise." He told her, reaching for another berry as the flames danced in front of him.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:56 am

"Yeah, I love the sunset," Alanna smiled. "But I rarely get up early enough to see the sunrise. Only if Kaiven makes me and we have a lot of traveling to do," She frowned, "I'm a terrible morning person; I prefer to stay up all night."

Over half of the sun had already sunken below the horizon, causing Alanna to sight in content. 'It really is beautiful,' She thought as she reached for another berry, accidentally knocking into Wesley's hand. "Oh, my bad!" The elf pulled her hand back, a light pink coloring her cheeks. 'I don't think I've ever blushed so much in my lifetime!'
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 am

"It's alright, I am the same way. I love the night, everything is ten times more beautiful in my eyes when it's dark out." Wesley replied, returning the smile. He laughed slightly as he felt Alanna's hand brush against his own, looking at her as she blushed. 'She is so beautiful...and it's extremely adorable when she gets embarrassed.' he thought to himself, taking the berry he was reaching for and putting it in his mouth. "That's alright, I don't mind." He told her, a smile still on his lips.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 am

Alanna nodded, forcing the blush out of her cheeks, and plucked another berry from the pile. She popped it into her mouth and smiled, enjoying the sweet taste of it. 'I did a good job picking these!' Feeling Wesley's eyes on her, Alanna turned and smiled, not knowing what he was doing. "Why are you staring? Wait, is there something on my face? There is isn't there?" She placed one of her hands on her face, trying to figure out what her companion was staring at.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 am

Wesley laughed lightly at Alanna, finding her extremely cute at the moment. "Yes, let me get it for you." He lied, scooting closer to her and leaning in while he took his right hand, cupping her cheek in his palm as he used his thumb to brush against her soft skin. "There, all gone." He whispered, a small smile on his face while he looked into her eyes, the sun nearly gone now. The flames danced, lighting up the small area they were in, illuminating Alanna's skin. "You're extremely beautiful, you know." He told her, letting his hand linger a little longer before he pulled it away.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

Alanna was silent throughout the entire exchange, her face quickly getting redder and redder. After Wesley had pulled his hand away she mumbled a "Thank you" and suddenly found an interest in the ground. The elf was drawing circles in the dirt when she realized something. "W-Wait a minute...," She eyed Wesley suspiciously. "There wasn't anything on my face, was there? You just..." Alanna trailed off, not knowing whether she wanted to finish that sentence. "I think Kaiven was right about you," She giggled, thinking over the vampire's previous words.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 am

Wesley frowned at her words, scooting back away from her to his previous spot. All he was trying to do was be sweet, he didn't want to come off as some creepy guy who will rape her in the middle of the night! "I'm not going to take advantage of you, and I'm sorry for speaking the truth. I just find you extremely beautiful, and want you to know that you are." He explained, looking down to the ground, then at the fire, the sun completely set by now.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 am

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that!" Alanna protested; maybe she should have clarified what Kaiven was right about. "I just meant that you're a little flirty; not that you'll rape us in the night or whatever else he said," She explained, hoping Wesley wasn't offended. "Also, I wanted to apologize for all he did say earlier. Kaiven can be little...intense at times," Alanna laughed, knowing that was an understatement. "Oh, and thank you for the compliments," she blushed, leaning forward and placing a swift kiss on Wesley's cheek. "It was cute."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 am

Wesley felt a little better when Alanna explained what she meant, glad that she didn't think he was a complete creep. "That's alright, I understand." He told her, smiling once again. Now however, it was his turn to blush. Wes was grateful that it was dark out so that he could not see it, but when he felt her lips brush against the skin of his cheeks, he felt like he could fly.
"How did you two get so close? I mean, light side, dark side, vampire, elf...How did that happen?"
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Alanna bit her lip, reminiscing about when she first met Kaiven. "Well, we both happened to be tailing the same guy, because, well you know, we're bounty hunters, and coincidentally we even tried to capture him at the same time. Instead of fighting over him, we worked together and got him, splitting the reward. Kaiven and I make a good team, so we figured what the hell, we'll travel together. As for being on opposite sides...I know it's pretty weird, but neither of us are really involved in the war. Plus, I could really use the money, and having a partner makes this job a lot easier," The elf smiled, finishing her story. She could go on and on about how most of Kaiven's strengths are her weaknesses, and vice versa, making them the perfect team, or how they had actually become friends over time, but she decided against it. Alanna didn't want to bore Wesley. "So...what do you usually do?"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Wesley listened to Alanna's story, finding it interesting how someone from light and dark can put aside their differences and work together. "I travel, jumping from town to town looking for my sister. Ever since I had a bounty put on my head though, I haven't really been able to look that well." He paused, turning his head to look at Alanna briefly, then back to the fire. "She fled after her boyfriend killed our mother, she's the only thing I have...Well, had. I love her to death, and I just want to find her. It's been 6 years now." Taking in a deep breath, sadness overcame him at the thought of his sister, and his mother. He was the type to need companions, he didn't like being alone, so he was grateful that Alanna was allowing him to travel with them, even if nothing more than friendship came out of it. And, hopefully, Kaiven will come around to like him and his company as well.

ooc: I think we should wait for Taylor to reply now?
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 am

Kaiven looked around, not noticing anyone, before he dumped the lifeless bodies into the giant green garbage bins and turning around. Kaiven's eyes caught a faint shadow near him and even though it was sunny - he felt trickles of water sliding down his cheek. Kaiven stepped towards it slowly, cautiously until he saw the figure. The brown hair, the hazel eyes and the slim nerdy figure startled him and made Kaiven step back.

"Freddy!" He muttered with a small growl. The one that had gotten away. Freaking Harry Potter wanna-be. Kaiven glared at him, thinking about how much Alanna would want to be here to set this guy on fire, "What do you want?"

The wimpy voice of Freddy replied shakily, "I've come to kill you Kaiven." Freddy laughed demonically and hit Kaiven over the head in the blink of an eye... With a garbage can lid - knocking Kaiven out.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 am

Alanna put her hand on Wesley's shoulder comfortingly, her eyes watering up at his story. "I can't imagine how hard that is," She sniffed. "My parents died when I was fifteen and my little brother was seven...He's all I have now. That's actually why I became a bounty hunter, so we would have money and stuff. If anything ever happened to him..." The elf trailed off, trying to dispel the thoughts from her mind.

"I can't believe I just told you that...I don't usually open up to strangers like this. You're really easy to talk to, you know?" Alanna leaned her head on Wesley's shoulder, her eyes beginning to droop. The moon had begun to rise as they spoke and she was growing tired.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Wesley nodded, her arm going around Alanna's waist comfortingly as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I constantly worry about Ace, she has always been the girl that went after the kind of men that would hurt her, not the good men. She always gets into trouble, too. Usually I had to dig her out of it. I constantly assume the worst, that she is dead, but then I remember how good she is at defending herself." He laughed at some memories of back when they were children, practicing their gifts with eachother. "She's lucky, she got a pretty damn good gift. A lot better than mine. I can only shift, but she can control plants and trees and stuff. It's pretty awesome." Wesley said with a smile, tilting his own head to rest on top of Alanna's softly.
Looking up at the moon, he took a deep breath, sighing heavily. It was nice to be somewhat relaxed, right now. He had to silently remind himself not to put his guard down, however, it could still be a trap. As the silence grew, he thought of Kaiven. "Hey, when is the vampire going to be back?" he wondered aloud.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 am

Kaiven looked up and around him once again. He noticed that Freddy hadn't been intelligent to strip him of his phone. He smiled through his pain and tried to fish it out of his pocket. But that was when Kaiven realised he was chained to the wall. He groaned and then tried to bring his leg up to his hand so he could get it out of his jeans pocket. Kaiven quickly brought his leg down when he saw Freddy suspiciously peeking into the room. He saw Kaiven was awake, chuckled and left again. Kaiven breathed a sigh of relief and tried to get his phone out. This time he managed it... But it fell to the ground. Kaiven groaned and then slipped his shoe off, unlocking his phone and speed-dialing Alanna's number. "Alanna!" He breathed, "Freddy... Has me!" HE yelled down to the phone before the phone beeped flat.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 am

Alanna heard her phone begin to buzz as soon as Wesley finished speaking. Curious, she noticed it was Kaiven and picked up, wondering why he would be calling her. "Hello?" She said into the microphone, waiting for a response.

Gasping, Alanna stood up as she heard Kaiven's words. "Where are you? Kaiven?" Her voice was frantic, but no one answered on the other end. Checking her phone, Alanna noticed that the call had already disconnected and took it as a bad sign.

"Freddy has Kaiven," She explained to Wesley, panic evident on her face. "He was someone we hunted before, but he got away. Now he has Kaiven! We have to find him!"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum