Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inn in the forest...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Inn in the forest... Empty The Inn in the forest...

Post  shadowwrath Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

It was midnight and Abbadon was looking for a place to rest his eyes, He was walking through the dark forest not making a sound for he rather not be seen, after a hour of searching he found himself in a strangely odd Inn.

The Inn smelt great and there seemed to be quite a lot of people there even though it was midnight, the people seemed to be lively and loud but Abbadon did not care to speak to anyone. He walked to the counter where a old lady seemed to be working, she said "I haven't seen you around these parts, how may I help you?" Abbadon ignored her and placed a handful of gold coins on the desk. The old gasped and was amazed due to the amount of gold coins that had been placed in front of her, she then asked "What may I get you sir?" slipping the gold coins off the desk and into her pocket.

Abbadon simply ignored her and started to head towards the back of the inn where the rooms where located, the old lady then looked confused and asked "Sir?" but then in a flash something from the back of Abbadon's robes reached out and flew straight past the old lady's face and then before she knew it it was back in Abbadon's robes. The old lady was pale as if she had just seen Death. Everyone in the room was questioning what had happened and why the old lady looked so pale. The old lady's husband rushed to her asking what had happened, the old lady didn't mutter a single word but point at the wall behind her which the keys to the rooms where located, on the wall was one single key missing with a large black bloody feather stuck in the wall where the key was taken.

//OOC: I'm not incredibly good at role playing nor is my grammar perfect. Sorry :p

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

The Inn in the forest... Empty Harlow

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 am

Sleep burned in Harlow’s eyes as she padded silently into the warm inn. Approaching the counter, she noticed the innkeeper looked like she had been given a fright. Harlow tried to keep her voice low, though it was always quite muted nowadays.
“May I have a room?” she asked kindly, folding her wings behind her and pulling out the measly amount of gold coins she possessed. The woman nodded, her eyes wide, and Harlow almost asked what was the matter. Though she was curious, she wasn’t curious enough, and she could feel her drowsiness tugging at her eyelids. She chose not to mention it.

Exchanging the gold for the key, the woman murmured the number of her room and Harlow exited the room hastily. Making her way to her room, she glided, her wings fluttering ever so slightly behind her. Her hair tumbled down her shoulders, covering more of her body than her nearly translucent white dress. While her hair reached her waist, her dress reached the floor, and dragged behind her as she moved.

Stopping before her door, she fiddled with the lock before she creaked open the door and a weak light flooded into the room. She turned on a dim light as she shut the door, not wanting to be left in the darkness of her room. She threw herself onto the bed face first, sighing heavily before hearing a light noise. Her breath caught in her throat, was someone in her room?

Harlow stood, her ivy green eyes churned with anxiety, and she found herself silent again. It seemed she was always left speechless. Perhaps she her paranoia was a result of her sleep deprivation… No one could be in her room. There was only one key…
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

The Inn in the forest... Empty Re: The Inn in the forest...

Post  shadowwrath Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

As some one entered the room Abbadon fled into the dark corners of the room hoping not to be seen. But it was hard for Abbadon to be completely silent when his body was decaying by not having murdered some one lately.

See, when Abbadon entered the unexplored island something most profound had happened to him, He met one of the demon lords, this was the first demon lord he had ever met, the demon lord was too strong for Abbadon and his team, the demon lord had defeated all of Abbadon's team but left Abbadon alive, Abbadon wounded why the demon lord had left him alive but it wasn't until Abbadon returned to the city that he then noticed he was infected by a curse, a curse which seemed to decay his body unless he murdered some one, anyone, it did not matter who he murdered it seemed, for as long as he kept murdering people he would stay alive.

Abbadon had not murdered some one in a great while as he did not like doing it at all, but for some reason if he goes 5 days with out killing anyone he blacks out and wakes up in the middle of no where finding him self covered in blood not knowing what had happened. It seemed that the demon lord had left him alive to kill for the rest of his live for a unexplained reason.

Abbadon then thought to him self while hiding in the dark corners of the room 'Maybe this Fae can help me for I have never met one before, maybe they know something about this "Curse".' Abbadon starts to walk out of the shadows but on his first step he finds him self getting extremely weak and not being able walk any farther nor being able to see clearly, he then falls to the ground...

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Harlow assumed she was imagining things, but before she could turn around and get into bed, a figure fell to the ground from the shadows. She felt her heart skitter, for a moment she wasn't sure if she should approach the fallen character or stay a large distance away.
Her curiosity got the best of her once more, and she tip toed towards the figure, leaning over it. She nudged it, hoping for a response.
The figure was dark and she would have found him dangerous had he not collapsed so violently. "Excuse me." she said, clearing her throat to try and get a response. She nudged him again more forcefully.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Abbadon said ever so silently with a breath that sounded like his last 'The canting on my side, open it and poor the fluids into my mouth...' Just then a dark green mist started to rise from Abbadon 'Hurry! Before its to late!' he muttered.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Harlow's eyes narrowed. Was this really happening? Some sort of cursed being was decaying right before her eyes? Seriously...
She followed his orders, moving hastily so as not to be responsible for his demise. After finally finding the canteen, she attempted to pour the liquid into his mouth, feeling like she was force feeding a child.
"Is this normal for you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
He sure seemed prepared for something like this, considering he had the cure in his canteen.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

The liquid slides down his throat and the dark green mist fades back into his body. ' Thank you, if it wasn't for you I would have gone on a rampage. So how is it that you got into this room? I had thought I locked the door and took the only key.'

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

Harlow stood up, she surely didn't want to be around someone so unstable that they would have gone on a so called "rampage".
"Do you feel fine now?" She clarified, hoping she wouldn't become a victim of a dark being.
"It's funny you say that" she responded, tone lightening "Because I thought I was the only one with a key, and I was under the impression this was my room"
She huffed. Looked like her sleep would be delayed tonight.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

ooc: Am I allowed to jump in? Suspect
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

http://www.neopets.com/~Neriosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 pm

ooc: Yes you are totally allowed! (: You can cut in whenever you would like.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Ooc// Elora said that one of her charries were going to have a love interest in this charrie, and I was gonna have my charrie, Carter, make it a sort of triangle. xD Just to shake things up... Razz
So, if Shadow ever comes back to reply, I'll get involved with this more here ^-^
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

ooc: Wait, I'm confused! Who all is joining this one?
I mean I don't mind at all! I'm just a little lost now. Haha...
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Ooc// Well, I asked Elora about Carter being Ace's love interest and supposedly, this is the guy she wants instead, so I'm not sure myself Question
Lauren
Lauren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 pm

ooc:
Okay! Well I guess I'll find out eventually!
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am

ooc:
I am going to be joining the roleplay also once it advances a little bit, Ace can come to the hotel or something.
Basically, Ace will find Abaddon mysterious and dangerous, and she finds that a thrill in men, and so she falls for him, and befriends Carter. Although she has no idea that he likes her as more than a friend, she is after abaddon, and it's like a love triangle. Razz It's gonna be interesting. Amazon can join it too, haha.XD
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 am

"Yes, I seem to be feeling a lot better now." as he leans against the trying to rest. "I'm sorry you had to see that or even help me with it, I never should have come here knowing it was almost time. I really should be going now though, I seemed to have already caused you enough trouble as is" he says as he attempts to get up but falls back to his knees as he has no strength left after the ordeal that had just happened. "Actually, I'll think I'll sit here just a little longer while I try to get my strength back." Trying to act more tough than he actually is. "Now that I think about it, I never asked you your name, seeing as how you just saved countless life's including yours just now I think I better ask you your so I can thank you properly. Now then Miss...?"

//ooc: Sorry it took me so long to reply, I'm not allowed to take any of my pills that help me with stomach pains for 10 days before I have a tube stuck in my nose that leads all the way down into my stomach and dose scans for 24 hours. So basically I'm dealing with major stomach pains until the 11th. So once again, SORRY if I am slow at replying.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Ooc:
Okay! Well since Harlow is now involved in two role plays, once everyone else joins I can remove her so she isn’t in two places at once! We can pretend this meeting between Harlow and Abaddon was set in the past?

And that is quite alright Alex, I don’t mind the slow replies. Haha it makes it suspenseful! xD

Bic:
Harlow’s eyes widened as the man stumbled to the floor after trying to rise. “Do you want me to help you to the bed? You can just recover here and I can go down and get another room?” she offered, reaching out towards him to help him up. “I’m Harlow” she added, smiling hesitantly.

The man was being nice, but she was still slightly worried. Harlow knew she could defend herself, but she never wanted to fight… “Saved countless lives… Like my own? I don’t understand…” she trailed off. Her green eyes narrowed as if she was in deep thought. “And you are…?”
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:21 am

"Ahh yes, please do." garbing onto her hand and then sitting down on the bed with her. "I'm Abbadon, a fallen angle, I was banished from my home land for killing countless amount of people. But do not worry ,Its not of my own will, see, when I was on a mission back when I lived in my home town I went to a unexplored region of this world and I came across a Demon Lord. However this demon lord placed a curs upon me and if I don't drink blood from something living then I go on a rampage and kill anything and everything in sight for about 24 hours and then I wake up in the middle of no where naked covered in blood and confused. I only found this out because right before my first rampage I met the demon lord and he and surprisingly I could understand him this time unlike the time before. He had told me about my curse, but he disappeared before I could ask the reason behind it. Don't worry, I won't be thirsty for blood for at least 4 days now. The stuff you poured into my mouth was Demon blood, it seems to be the only thing that counteracts me from having to take human blood." his eyes shut in a sleepy manner "We have two options here, I seemed to have grabbed two keys off the wall behind the desk when I meant to take one, You can either go into the other room or stay here in this room and keep me company until the night is over, I'll even go through the trouble of sleeping on the floor for you if you like" he asks while taking off his hood and revealing his face.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:53 am

Harlow joined him on the bed, sitting next to him and listening to his story. By the end, her face was sorrowful, she wanted to reach out and comfort him but that would be odd from a stranger.
“I’m so sorry…” she trailed off, not knowing what else to say. She was taken aback by his offer, but she certainly didn’t want him to have to sleep on the floor.
“No, no. I wouldn’t make you sleep on the floor.” She assured “Do you want me to stay with you?” she asked curiously. He seemed like a kind boy, despite his unfortunate curse, and she would enjoy getting to know him. She liked surrounding herself with interesting people.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:22 pm

"I want you to stay but I want you to be uncomfortable and I can sleep on the floor, its really no trouble at all." The bed was big enough for both of them but it would be quite strange to sleep in the same bed with some one you had just met. "If want I will go to the other room or something and then we can pretend like this never happened" He felt like he wanted to spend a lot more time with her, maybe start travailing places with her, hes never really had any friends or companions since he was banished. "What would you like to do Harlow?" he asked hoping she would stay with him.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Harlow smiled “Well then I’ll stay! It’s nice having company, and you don’t make me uncomfortable at all” she assured. Though she didn’t have much to talk about yet. Figured she would start conversation so as not to be left in awkward silence. “So Abbadon… where are you from?” she questioned curiously, turning her emerald eyes on him.

She thought silently of a way that they could both sleep in a comfortable place. She wouldn’t want to make him sleep on the floor after his recent traumatic decay… Maybe she could take the comforter and a pillow to sleep on and he could have the bed.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm

"The only stuff I can remember is some stuff in Revelion, Like how I was a high ranking officer and everything, I don't remember my home town for I suffered memory loss when I became a angle. And I also suffered memory loss when I got the curse so I ended up murdering everyone I loved, family loved ones pets everything and anything, That was the first time I blacked out, and since then I never ever want to black out again, for the same thing could happen. Anyways enough about me, whats your story?" He asked while propping a pillow behind him getting a little more comfortable and gazing into her beautiful emerald eyes.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

For such a dark being, the boy seemed to be confessing a lot to her. His apparent trust in her made the conversation more intimate somehow, though she was slightly nervous she was sitting with a murderous being. Harlow bit down on her lip, what was her story?

“Ah, I don’t really have one” she lied, voice wavering. Talking about recent incidents just brought them back in full. As if they weren’t memories, but as if the moment was re enacted in its entire intensity.

“I’ve lived a humble life.” She added, it was less of a lie.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Trying to distract from their topic, she flipped over onto her stomach on the bed, resting her head in her hands lazily and closing her eyes. Though her face was disconcertingly close to his which lay on the pillow, she didn’t feel threatened. Which could be a mistake.

It felt good to rest, though she was awake enough to partake in the conversation. “That’s a sad story though… How long have you had this curse?” she asked, her lips were the only thing that stirred on her body as she spoke, ever other part of her was still, as if she were already asleep.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Abbadon was amazed, he hadn't had a conversation like this since he got the curse. "I got the curse about 26 years ago, I've been trying to find a cure for the curse since my first rampage. I really don't want to be a blood hungry fallen angle I really don't, Its the curse that causes me to do such things, And when I don't kill for awhile the demon comes and forces me to go on a rampage some how, I really don't like to kill." He said shutting his eyes getting more tired by the minute dozing off every now and the. "Would you like a pillow? Or a blanket?"

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum