Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody and Tristen (Continued)

2 posters

Go down

Melody and Tristen (Continued) Empty Melody and Tristen (Continued)

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 pm

(Previous Thread: https://alucinor.rpg-board.net/t3p125-melody-and-tristen)

Melody's words caused Tristen to grin during the kiss, dirty thoughts running through his mind. Without breaking the kiss, he gently lifted her off of his lap and onto the bed, pressing more on her lips to signal for her to lean back. Tristen opened his mouth slightly, and, running his tongue along her lower lip, silently asked for entrance.

Meanwhile his hands roamed to the edge of Melody's shirt, hesitating slightly before sliding up and, to Tristen's delight, discovering that she hadn't worn a bra. Beginning to massage her breasts, he moaned into the kiss as he became more turned on. Moving his body so that he was on top, he hovered over Melody, making sure he didn't put too much weight on her. The pants he was wearing were already becoming restricting, and Tristen was sure she would be noticing that soon.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Melody and Tristen (Continued) Empty Re: Melody and Tristen (Continued)

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:04 am

ooc: Alex is still with me, I have no idea how to reply because hes always watching when I type. >.< bah, it feels weird. Like I know that I can type it but I cant with him here, and I am gonna be with him till Friday, he is getting his surgery stuff tomorrow...and I think I am going to my dads place friday night. FUCK. >.< We might have to hold it off some more if I do end up going to my dads.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 am

(OOC: Lol, okay. Try and wait until Alex is asleep or something :p)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 am

ooc:
He's always awake/asleep when I am, and vise versa. >.< Worse comes to worse we can figure out an excuse for them not to fuck and make them have sex two weeks later when I am at my moms house again. XD
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 pm

(OOC: That works. I'm busy right now anyways xD)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down