Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listening [Elora]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Listening [Elora] Empty Listening [Elora]

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:39 am

Luke yawned, idly playing with the button on his shirt. He’d been in the small Delozio town for two or so months, collecting information before he was to return back to Revelion and report to his captain. It was a rather boring assignment, just go in get solider and species counts and return. Find a potential military base. Poor town would be a battle ground within six months. Not that he cared much, the place was crawling with demons and soldiers of Delozio. The civilians were just supporters and as far as he had seen there had been no one worth warning. He yawned, snapping his fingers at the skittish fae waitress. He’d been sitting with his menu long enough, time to order something. “Get me a glass of wine. And so help me if its some of the cheap shit…” He growled. The waitress nodded nervously, scampering off to fulfill his order. He’d eat something later at home, this particular restaurant was had a mostly meat menu. Disgusting.

It didn't take long for the waitress to return, a beautiful glass of dark red wine in hand. "H-Here you go sir." She stammer as she set it down. Luke smiled charmingly at the girl, hand wrapping around the stem of the glass. "Wait a moment." He said, bring the glass to his mouth and sipping the wine carefully. It was an old vintage, and positively delicious. He nodded his head, empty hand shooing the waitress away. He'd stick around here for awhile, listen for an hour or two, Then head home and eat a nice salad.
---------------
Character; /~alzyria#Luke
Word Count; 266
Music Playing; Rev Theory- Far From Over
Current Clothing; polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2685196

Fever
Fever

http://paranormalxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Listening [Elora] Empty Re: Listening [Elora]

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Looking up at the night sky, Violet closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of the cold, crisp air. It was good to be back to the place she now called home, having been away the past year to the islands, in an attempt to take out as many light creatures as she could find. Her darkened wings fluttered as the breeze swept through the town.
Violet had a somewhat infamous reputation in this town. She's known as the bloodthirsty fallen angel, that you do not want to mess with. She kills every chance she can get, and gets a craze out of feeling the blood against her skin, and sometimes even tasting the blood. It's the only high she can get now, for she can't feel...I guess happy, any other way. Not anymore.
Running her fingers through her long, snow white hair, she looked down to examine herself. There were bloodstains all over her white dress, and some even on her skin and face. Fixing the gift that Revela gave her when she got banished, she made sure the dead roses were sturdy on her head, and the thorns weren't cutting into her scalp.
After Violet took care of all of that, she walked towards her favorite restaurant -- remembering that scared fae waitress that seemed to tremble in her presence. Opening the doors with a bolt, she stood there in the entrance, surveying to see how much has changed. 'Still the same crap hole, with the same people.' she thought to herself, spotting the waitress and smiling wickedly.
"Miss me?" She sneered, walking to her usual empty table. "Get me my usual, extra blood this time." She loved the way people feared her, it made her feel as though she was somewhat the queen of the town, being able to get everyone to obey her and notice her.
The fae looked up, her expression changing from stress to horror. "Yes Miss. Violet." She said, hurrying off to get her meal with some red wine.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Voices fluttered around the restaurant, some occasionally catching his memory more than others. His memory was both a gift and a curse. Who cared that three years ago on this day he’d drank a smoothie with exactly 5 strawberries, half a cup of sugar, two bananas, a cup a yogurt, and seven ice cubes. That was the kind of thing he didn’t care about remembering but did anyway. He didn’t mind remembering other things though, things that got him money. Right now he was letting his eyes drift around, not that he needed too. He knew the exact layout of the place already, and knew how many people were here. But still he sat at one of the back tables, facing the entrance so that nothing was behind him.

It was from this position he that he was able to notice the fallen angel walk in. She’d obviously just come from the battlefields what with the blood staining her dress. Fucking disgusting soldiers. But there was something about the pale woman that drew him in. Almost like he felt compelled to help her for some reason. He snapped his fingers, stopping the fae waitress before she made it into the kitchen. His fingers gripped her arm, hard enough that he knew he might leave bruises. Guilt ran through him, but it was all part of the act he had to keep. “Send her a glass of wine from me. And bring me some goddamn bread before I break your neck.” He growled, voice harsh as any demons.

-------------------------------------------

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Soon the fae came back to Violet's table, carrying her rare cooked meat along with two glasses of red wine. "I only asked for one, you useless bitch." She hissed, narrowing her eyes. She hadn't remembered this fae being so sloppy when it came to remembering orders, especially from Violet.
"Y-yes ma'am, you did, but this is from that man over there." The waitress stammered, nodding towards a suspicious looking man in which she had never seen before and running off to the kitchen to get him his bread.
Narrowing her eyes, Violet took the fork and knife in her hands and began to eat, taking sips from the wine she had gotten herself, not even touching the other glass. Who knew if it was poisoned, or worse. She had never seen that man before, and she did not get a good feeling from him. Plus, you never knew in this town.
Soon after she began to eat, the meat was gone, and the bloody juices were left on the plate. Picking up the plate, she poured the leftover blood into her wine, sipping it slowly as she sat there, feeling the strange man's eyes on her.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

“H-here sir.” The waitress said placing a gorgeous loaf and butter plate before him. For a short awhile Luke focused on his bread, thinking about what he had seen served to the woman. Meat so rare it could still be considered raw. His fingers tore the bread into several pieces, slathering them in butter. Popping a piece into his mouth he chewed slowly, green eyes watching the woman as he chewed. She didn’t touch his glass of wine, ignoring it like it was poisoned. Well he’d just have to fix that.
A few minutes later he finished off the load, napkin reaching patting at his face. He stood quickly ignoring the startled squeak of the waitress. “S-sir-” “Shut up. I’m just going to see why ms angel over there didn’t drink the wine I brought for her.” He snapped eying the fae angrily. She cringed back, nodding hastily before retreating into the kitchen. Luke grasped the stem of his wine glass, sipping as he walked toward the woman. He paused at her table, one eye cocked. “You know that wine is quite expensive. If I’d really wanted to poison you I’d have used a cheaper wine. “ He said, swirling the liquid in his own glass.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

Violet looked up from her own glass to the man that dared confront her. "I don't drink or eat anything that strange men give to me," She hissed, narrowing her eyes. "You must obviously not be around here if you think I would, there are some pretty wicked things that go on around these parts."
Feeling a thorn from her halo tug at her hair, she brought a hand up to fix it. "Now, I am going. Feel free to try to get lucky somewhere else, asshole." She told him, standing up without finishing her wine and walking swiftly to the exit, turning around to cast him an intimidating glare before she went outside.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 am

Luke’s eyes narrowed at the woman. He didn’t even know why he was trying to get close to this woman. She was nothing more than a murdering demon bitch. But still he tried, drawn the note of sadness deep in her eyes. He dug a couple of coins from his pocket, tossing them on the table and dashing after the woman. She’d cost him a good glass of wine, not to mention what was left in the bottle.
“Your right you know. I’m not from around here. I’m from the capital, no one questions drinks there. At least not at the clubs. Been here two months, but I haven’t seen you before. I’m good with faces, especially pretty ones. And I’m not trying to get lucky, I could go back to the waitress if I wanted a good fucking. At least she would scream for me. “ He yelled after her, keeping his distance slightly.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 am

Violet couldn't help but keep having a suspicious feeling about the man who was following after her, there was something fake about him; something off. Turning around abruptly, she walked back over to him in an intimidating manner, getting in his face. "You have no right to follow me, and if you have been here for at least two months then you should have learned by now that fallen angels are fallen for a reason. I'm pretty sure you have to do something bad to get banished." she threatened in a whisper, fighting the urge to snap his neck.
"I suggest you go back to the capital, if you don't want a death sentence."

ooc: Sorry, I am having a bit of writers block too.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:40 am

Luke chuckled as she stalked back to him, shoving her face into his. Temper, Temper. Her breath smelled like blood, nearly making him gag. He didn’t much like the fact that he’d gotten into a situation where a woman was threatening him. His job didn’t entail such conferntations. That was left to the beefier guys who didn’t mind a fight. Not to a skinny little thing like him.
“Well what did you do princess? Not kill someone? Or actually that might be correct judging by the bloodstains on your dress there. Revelion soldiers sent to the grave by your lovely hands, my I do like a woman with a little fight in her. Of course your just as likely to bite me. Probably a virgin by the way you’ve so angrily rejected by dashing looks. Waiting for that special someone perhaps?” He ranted, taking a step back from her and letting his hands fall into his pockets. Left Fingers wrapped around his knife, ready to use it. The other wrapped around a small cyanide pill. He’d just as soon kill himself than be captured by a Delozio soldier.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 am

Violet's anger ignited even more when the young man decided to assume she was a Delozio solider, causing her voice to raise even more. "I have probably fucked more than you have, little boy. And I will assure you, even if I wanted to kill some revelion soldiers, I wouldn't be able to get near them, for the only way I can is to go into combat as a solider myself." She spat, not backing off. "As a matter of fact, I was an angel assigned to children without parents, guiding them and helping them. My last child so happened to be an elf, much like yourself. Although, he fell off a tree and fucking died. Now, I bet you have some happy lovely past, and are not used to death or love, so you wouldn't understand that when someone you love dies, you go a little crazy."
Pausing as the memories came back, she had no idea why she was telling him all of this, but she felt the need to defend herself. For some reason, she did not like this particular man assuming the worst about her, even though she wouldn't mind it with anyone else.
"Yes, I killed people. Not just those light fairy happy bitches though, I kill creatures on the Delozio side also. I'm not a loyal bitch, like you're probably used to. I'm not a happy bitch. You know, I wore this dress when my child died. I held his broken head and cried. Think me evil, think me dark, but don't think me heartless." Violet ended her own rant, her heart rate speeding up with the heat of the argument.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 am

“Understand when someone dies?!” Luke’s voice bellowed out , fists clenching. His eyes burned hot and angry, and he shook a little in his fury. “So your fucking ward fell out a tree. Well you know what?! I wish I’d had the luck for that to happen with me! I had a wife once. We’d got married the day I turned eighteen, and moved into a beach house. I was so happy when I found out she was pregnant with twins. And in the final month, a vampire with a taste for elf blood broke in our house. Didn’t want me though! Wouldn’t even take me when I offered myself up for his goddamn fangs. No! The bastard chained me to a chair and forced me to watch as he tore my wife apart, limb by fucking limb. Then when she was dead he took my children from her stomach and ate them, making sure I watched. So save me your dreadful little sob story. Until you’ve been splattered with the drops of your own children you’ve got nothing on me.!” He yelled turning away and leaning into the brick building. The brick cracked slightly under his hand but he ignored it. He shouldn’t have let his story go to this stranger. What did she care? Plus he was endangering himself right now. It was time to make a getaway.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 am

Just as Luke was about to make his getaway a very evil and dark presence appeared just a few buildings away from Luke and Violet. "Blood....blood, I need BLOOD! I NEED BLOOD! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!" was echoed through out the streets...Just as Luke turned around the dark evil presence was right behind him, standing about 7 feet tall big black bloody wings stretched out with blood dripping from them. "You, I think I will take your life first, You seem to be a little bitch anyways seeing as how you where just about to run." grabbing onto Luke's neck lifting him off the ground.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 am

"What the fuck?!" Luke yelled loudly as he was lifted several feet from the ground. This fucking vampire had come out of now where. He had a special hate for vampires. "Drink this bastard." Luke yelled ripping the knife from his pocket and slicing it across the vampires wrist, dismembering him. He dropped to the floor in an uncontrolled mess, barley able to roll his back so he was able to face an attack.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 am

Violet looked at the vampire casually as it attacked Luke, nothing new to be seen. However, in the back of her head she had such an interest for the young elf that she actually debated on whether or not to help him, he would be dead quite soon if she didn't. Surprised by this thought, she was even more surprised when she acted upon it. Kneeling down to her shoe, she picked out a nice and sharp throwing knife, flinging it over at the vampire as she jogged over to help the elf. She watched as her knife hit the vampire in the shoulder, digging into the flesh rather deep and quickly grabbing a cursed dagger from the outside of her other shoe, readying herself for a battle.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 am

"ARGGHHH!!! You stupid mother fuckers!" Ripping the knife out of his shoulder just as fast as a new hand regenerated. "You stupid fucks want to use weapons? You want to make your death slower and more painful?" reaching behind is head to pull out two long black swords. "Oh, and just so you assholes know, I'm not a vampire, I'm a FUCKING FALLEN ANGLE!!!!" Lunging towards them making a clean slice on Luke's shoulder with one arm and going straight for Violets head with the other.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am

Luke flinched away for a moment before he was leaping after the fallen angel, going straight for his back. A moment later he'd landed, and using his momentum he pushed away, using the angels back as his spring board. His hands he used to grip the angles wings in hand, ripping them off as he sprang backwards.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwrath Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 am

Just as the wings got ripped off a dark green mist appeared where the wings got ripped off and it seemed as though it started to heal. "Fuck this, you fuckers are not worth my trouble! I'll be back, and next time, I will have mastered my curse to be able to control it better." He then flees grabbing a innocent bystander with him dragging her by the hair into the forest with him leaving nothing but a pitch black blood trail where he had ran and two black wings that soon disintegrated into dark green mist.

shadowwrath

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Violet was somewhat disappointed, she was looking forward to a nice fight. As the fallen angel left, she took a step closer to Luke, a frown on her face. "You ok?" She asked, surprised by her concern. She still had no idea why she actually tried to help, why was she attracted to this annoying elf? Watching as the wings disintegrated, she then took her eyes to Luke, suddenly not wanting to kill him anymore. Maybe she was impressed how he held himself together in a fight? She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she wanted to know more about him.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Luke watched the angel run with a look of grim satisfaction on his face. "Stupid bastard." He mumbled before thumping to the ground in a uncontrolled sit. The adrenaline had run out of him. His arm was bleeding heavily where the man had sliced into him. The effects of blood lost where hitting him hard, causing a halo of light to appear around things. He smiled up at the girl, his grin crazed with blood loss. He couldn't really hear what she said, but he could still read her lips well enough. "I...um....I need help." He replied eyes zoning in an out.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Violet noticed the look in Luke's eyes, pretty soon he will pass out due to the amount of blood being lost. Kneeling down, she held out her arms to help him to his feet. "You can come rest at my place." she told the injured elf, letting him lean his weight on her as she began to very slowly guide him in the direction of her small one story house. It was a run down little place, but she was comfortable there. It had only what she needed, a double bed, a small kitchen, and a table with two chairs.

ooc: Good god I have so much writers block with this character.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Luke leaned heavily on the fallen angel, not that he much wanted too. It would take a day or two for him to heal correctly. Thank god he was an elf, some creatures didn’t heal nearly as fast. For now though he was loopy as hell, the blood only now stopping its fast flow, becoming a sluggish trickle instead. He dropped himself heavily into a chair. Buttons popped to the floor, clicking loudly as they bounced. His shirt was ruined with all the blood on it. It could make a good rags clean his wounds though. “Could I beg a pot of boiling water? I need to clean this before it starts knitting up.” He asked, glancing at the woman. In his hands the shirt was quickly becoming long strips. “I’m Hunter.” He said using his alias. He couldn’t trust this angel. Even if she had brought him to her house.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Violet went into the small section that was the kitchen, grabbing a small pot and filling it up with water as she turned the stove onto high, "I'm Violet," she told 'Hunter', placing the filled pot onto the stove top and waiting for it to boil. "Do you have a house nearby?" She asked, not really wanting him to spend the night. After all, she only had one bed, and she didn't have a couch. Turning to face his direction, she leaned her back against the pantry.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Luke looked at the woman, pausing in the act of wiping blood from his shoulder. A small smile appeared on his face despite the pain that coursed through him. "I live on the opposite side of town. Why? Scared I'll take advantage of you? That would be pretty hard considering my shoulder... And you'd need to be on top anyways." He said. He laughed for a moment before shaking his head and turning his attention back to his wound. He would be leaving as soon as he had cleaned and bandaged the rest of this wound. She had no reason to worry. Not from him at least. Tonight had been a fluke event, one of the few times he had ever had to actually use the training he had. He preferred to not scar his skin.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

Violet shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. "I wouldn't mind that, to be honest." She laughed, returning his smile. "I was just curious, I'd rather not share my bed. It's uncomfortable enough as it is with only one person." Glancing at the stove, she heard the sound of bubbling water. Walking over to it, she turned the heat off and took the pot in her right hand, bringing it over to the table so that Luke can tend to his wounds. That night had been so strange, of course it had to happen the night she got back; what a lovely homecoming.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 am

Luke let the water cool for a moment or two before dipping a shirt piece into the water. It was still hot and it burned his fingers slightly. He gritted his teeth, knowing the moment he touched the steaming cloth to his wound all hell would break out. He sucked in a deep breath before swiping the rag in and around the wound.

"Fucken shit." He growled afterwards, using a few bits of his shirt to sling up his arm. Pain was throbbing through his shoulder but he ignored it as he looked over the woman. Perhaps it was the near death experience, but she was suddenly very attractive now that he looked at her a little closer. "You seem to bring trouble don't you. I've gone two months without trouble and you come here and all of the sudden I have my arm nearly chopped off. "

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: